-
September 23rd, 2008, 09:34 PM
#1
Inactive Member
A friend of my Dad's made this for him back in the 70's as a joke, although it is fully functioning with a Sparkomatic 3"x5" driver.
Our family business was an Altec dealer and I remember the 816s stacked up with Manataray horns. Later we got to work with Cliff Hendrickson when he came to work with Bose Professional.
I am new to the board and thought you guys would get a kick out of this "Squeek of the Theater" as it was coined. Dimensions are 7.5" wide x 5.5" tall x 6.5" deep.
[IMG]
[/IMG]
-
September 24th, 2008, 01:42 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Pretty nice working model someone made. Welcome to the forum. Lots of nice Folks here.
Mike
-
September 28th, 2008, 10:07 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I'm curious.... how does the little speaker sound?
Nice work on the cabinet!
Graham
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks